Setting up your Parent Portal for current members
1. An email has been sent to your email address with a link to the Parent Portal.
2. Put in your email address, that is on your child’s registration form in the email box, and set up a password that you have to remember to log on to your child’s details.
3. On the right of the page you will see your name and when you click on this you can edit details.
4. On the left of the page you can view your details, your child’s details, invoices, past payments, etc.
5. You can edit and add details, of your child, by clicking to the right of their name.
Parent Portal and Enrolment for 2020
With our Class Management system, it includes a Parent Portal, on our website, where you will be able to manage your child's enrolment details online and view Term Invoices.
Thank you to everyone who has already completed their registration.
If you haven’t already done so, please see the office, for them to send you the link to register in our Parent Portal. This must be set up with the email address that was used to register your child in 2019.
Check that all your information is correct and add any missing data or update details if necessary.
Senior coaches are in the process of assessing children for 2020 class recommendations and information will be emailed out in November.
Enrolments for current members will be done online through the Parent Portal and we ask for the 2020 Membership Fee to be paid as a deposit.
Once you have enrolled your child into a class we will confirm your booking and send you an invoice for 2020
Membership fee. This must be paid within 3 working days to secure that spot for your child.
Bookings close for Recreational Classes by Friday 29th November.
Wait for the recommendations to be emailed to book in for 2020.
Be early as classes do fill up fast. Avoid disappointment of your child missing out on a class.
Term 1 Fees will be invoiced prior to the start of the Term.
Enrolments for new members will open from Early December.
If your child has a medical condition, please ensure you have completed the Medical Information section and it is up to date. If your child has Asthma, please send a copy of their Asthma First Aid Action plan to the office and ensure your child brings their own medication to gym as required.
Please contact the office if you have any queries.